Meyer Sound Laboratories Inc ("Meyer Sound") makes this web site, and all information, materials, data, and documents ("contents") and all services provided on or through this web site, available to you on the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using this web site you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please exit this site without using, printing out or downloading any of its contents or using any service.
This web site and its contents are for personal, informational and internal use only. Unless written consent is first obtained from Meyer Sound, the contents of this web site may not be re-published distributed, licensed, rented or sold to others, and may not be used to create derivative works.
You may not modify or alter the content of this web site in any way. Copyright and other proprietary notices on the contents of this web site may not be removed from any copy of the content including downloaded or printed versions of the content.
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE AND ALL SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. MEYER SOUND MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR FREE, OR THAT THE CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS. EXCEPT FOR WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF MEYER SOUND PRODUCTS, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
This web site is operated within the United States, and no representation is made that this site or its contents, or the services accessible through this web site, are suitable for use in all countries or are in compliance with the laws of other countries. If you are accessing this web site from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
By accessing this web site you agree that all disputes and claims relating to your access and use of this web site shall be governed be the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. You further agree and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of and venue at the Superior Court for the County of Alameda, California or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California for the resolution of such claims or disputes.
- The following explains our Policy. If you do not agree with our Policy, please do not use Meyer Sound's Website ("Site") or subscribe to our newsletters or publications.
- This Policy covers how Meyer Sound treats the personal information that we collect and receive related to your use of the Site. "Personal information" refers to any information about you that is personally identifiable, e.g., your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and any other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This Policy does not apply to the practices of people or companies that Meyer Sound does not own, control, employ, or manage.
- Meyer Sound respects the privacy of children. The Site is not designed to attract an audience younger than 13 years of age. If you are under this age, you should not provide any personal information on the Site without the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian.
Information Collection and Uses
- Meyer Sound may collect personal information about you when you visit and use the Site, and when you register or subscribe to our publications and communications (such as an email mailing list).
- When you subscribe to our publications and communications, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other personal information. Additionally, when you subscribe to Meyer Sound online publications and communications, we may collect information regarding your browser type, IP address, and the type of software and hardware you are using.
- Meyer Sound does not sell, rent, lend, or give personal information about you to third parties. But certain federal, state, local, or other government regulations may require that we disclose some personal information about users of the Site. It's also possible we could be required to provide such information in connection with a legal proceeding or enforcement action. In such cases, we will use reasonable efforts to disclose only the information required by applicable law, court order or legal process.
- Meyer Sound may use the personal information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Meyer Sound product information or publications or communications that you have requested or subscribed to through the Site;
- To communicate with you regarding Meyer Sound products and upcoming product releases, and Meyer Sound events and promotions;
- To keep you informed of newsworthy information relating to Meyer Sound and its business;
- To deliver and track software updates; and
- To customize the content of our website, publications and communications.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer the Site, and to monitor the total number of users who visit the Site.
- We may transfer your personal information to any successor-in-interest to the business of Meyer Sound. California Residents
- If you are a California resident, you may under California law request whether we have provided personal information that we have collected to any third party for direct marketing purposes. We do not sell or share personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, and would not do so without your written consent. California residents may contact us regarding our compliance with California law.
- Meyer Sound may provide users of the Site with links to general or limited access interactive areas (e.g. bulletin boards or blogs) for feedback, comments, or discussion related to Meyer Sound products services or topics of general interest to the professional audio community. We have no control over postings to such interactive areas and shall not be responsible for the content of such postings. However, we reserve the right to delete any postings we feel are inappropriate.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Your Account Information and Preferences
- Meyer Sound respects your right to control how your personal information is used. At any time you can ask us to delete or change personnel information you have provided to us through our Site by contacting us at the email or mailing address provided below.
- If you have subscribed to the Meyer Sound Newsletter, you may unsubscribe or edit your personal information by following the instructions provided at http://www.meyersound.com/news/email/.
- For any other publications or communications offered by Meyer Sound on a subscription basis, we will include information and instructions as to how to unsubscribe or edit your personal information on our website or in communications we send to you.
Confidentiality and Security of Your Personal Information
- Meyer Sound implements physical, electronic, and managerial procedures that we believe are appropriate to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. But please note that we cannot guaranty the security of our databases or the Site; nor can we guaranty that information will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet.
If you have questions about any of the content in this Policy or wish to delete or edit personnel information you have provided to us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Meyer Sound Laboratories, Inc.
2832 San Pablo Avenue
Berkeley, California 94702
This web site contains trademarks and service marks of Meyer Sound and may contain the trademarks or service marks of third parties. All third-party trademarks mentioned on this web site are the property of their respective owners.
MEYER SOUND and the Meyer Sound wave logo are trademarks of Meyer Sound Laboratories Inc. and are registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office, as well as in other countries.
The following is a partial list of additional Meyer Sound trademarks and service marks:
650-P*, 650-R2*, Acheron*, AlignALink, B-Noise, BroadbandQ*, CAL, Callisto*, Compass*, Compass Go by Meyer Sound, Compass RMS, Composite EQ, Constellation*, CueConsole, CueStation, D-Mitri*, EXP*, Galileo*, GuideALink, Intelligent AC, LCS, LEO*, LEO-M, LEOPARD, LYON, M Series, M1D, M2D, M3D, MAPP, MAPP Online Pro*, MAPP XT, Matrix3, MatrixLink, M'elodie*, MICA*, MILO*, MINA, MSL-4*, MultiSense, QuickFly*, QuietCool, REM*, RMS, SIM*, SpaceMap*, SpeakerSense, Stella, Thinking Sound*, TM Array, TruPower*, TruShaping*, UltraSeries, U-Shaping*, VariO, VRAS, Wild Tracks
*Registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Offices
Meyer Sound has adopted policies regarding compliance with anti-corruption laws around the world and with the export control laws and regulations of the United States. These policies, which currently are set forth in policy documents entitled OFAC Compliance Guidelines Protocols, OFAC Compliance Manual, and FCPA Anti-Corruption Policy, can be found by following these links: